Cosmetic surgery prices
BeautyHungary can offer price quotes for surgery types not listed yet and continously extends its portofolio of cosmetic surgery procedures.
What is included in the cost of the cosmetic surgery?
- Consultation with our borard certified cosmetic surgeon
- Surgery fee
- Board certified anesthesiologist
- Painkillers,medication as needed before and after surgery
- Creams and lotions as needed while recovering in our private clinic
- Supportive garments as needed after surgery
- 1-2 nights at our private clinic
- 24 hour nursing care while you recover in our private clinic
- Private accommodations immediately following surgery in our private clinic
- Meals and drinks in post-operative recovery in our private clinic
- postoperative check ups
Important to know
- prices can vary from one patient to the other depending on many factors
- each type of surgery is personalized to the patient's health condition prior a careful examination made by the surgeon
- the final quote will cover all surgical costs
- there won't be any extra or hidden cost in the final quote
- for a more acurate preconsultation always make sure you are sending a picture of the bodypart for which you need treatment (pictures won't be shared with third party organisations neither be used on websites unless the patient's agreement)
- BeautyHungary can offer price quotes for surgery types not listed yet and continously extends its portofolio of cosmetic surgery procedures
Follow these simple steps to get a free tailor made quote:
We'll then send you the treatment plan (the main procedures to apply for in order to correct a part of your body). Additional information about the particular cosmetic surgery costs will be included. We will also provide vital facts related to the procedures that our surgeons will use during your surgery.
Our surgeons and staff care about you and will keep you updated on the entire process from the very first appointment and later with post operative, surgical follow-ups.