CEREC 3D (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) is a method which allows dentists to restore a damaged tooth during a single appointment. In no time at all, you can experience the ease of having your teeth professionally restored to their former glory.
How does CEREC 3D work?
In only one hour, CEREC 3D is able to restore your tooth using a state of the art method. How is this possible? The Answer- by using CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design / Computer Aided Manufacturing) the latest state-of-the-art technology.
Using a special camera, the dentist takes a picture of the tooth which needs to be restored. The image is then transmitted to a computer screen and can be further seen in 3D. With the help of CAD, the dentist is able to design the specific restoration required to repair your damaged tooth. CAM will automatically create the restoration for your dentist. In addition, the milling machine receives data from the computer and creates a customized inlay, onlay or even a perfectly matching crown.
What are the primary benefits of the CEREC restoration procedure ?
- teeth can be restored in a single appointment;
- the perfect color shade of your tooth can be created;
- high quality restoration can be performed;
- efficient and accurate;
- creates inlays, onlays, partial or full crowns;
- inlays, onlays and crowns are natural-looking;
- no need to take an impression or place a temporary filling;
- no need for additional dental visits;
- forms plaque-resistant ceramic
CEREC 3D is the technology which brings dental treatments to perfection, providing high quality work and accuracy.